AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT LICENCE
• Minimum age - 18 years
• Part-MED Class 1 or 2 medical certificate
• Secondary school
• Proof of English knowledge equivalent to CEFR B2
The following theory credits cannot be credited:
• CPL(A) Theoretical Credit
• IR Theoretical Credit(A)
• ICAO ATPL(A) Theoretical Credit
Holders of an EASA Commercial Pilot (Aircraft) licence will be credited with 225 hours of self-study and 25 hours of classroom instruction, which will be deducted from the course.
Holders of valid EASA IR(A) may be credited with the following credits towards their pilot license:
• PPL(A) + IR(A) - 135 hours self-study (CBT) + 15 hours classroom
• CPL(A) + IR(A) - 360 hours self-study (CBT) + 40 hours lecture
Airwin's Air Transport Pilot training program is a modular course where students obtain an EASA Commercial Pilot licence with an instrument rating and ATPL(A) theory credit.